Make sure to use our pool when staking with us:
#17 StakeSafe Pool
Delegating directly to a validator is only available when you can stake 2000 AZERO or more. If you want to stake a lower amount you can join a pool.
If you are able to stake 2000 AZERO or more we strongly suggest to stake directly with a validator as this gives you more possibilities. Below are the advantages and disadvantages of joining a pool:
Advantages of joining a pool
- You can stake less than 2000 AZERO
Disadvantages of joining a pool
- Claiming rewards is a manual action
- Autocompounding is not possible. Though you can manually compound your rewards to the pool
To start joining a pool first open the Substrate Portal (also known as the 'Aleph Zero Wallet') in your webbrowser.
- Go to Network -> Staking from the menu:
- Click at Pools in the submenu:
- Click at Join next to the pool you would like to join:
- Type the initial value in AZERO you would like to add to the pool and click the Join button:
- Now to submit, authorize the transaction by typing your password and click Sign and Submit:
- All done! Go to the Pooled overview to see your pools:
To stake tokens this will take 1 ERA (+- 24 hours). To unbond tokens this will take 14 era's (+- 14 days).