Make sure to use our validator address when staking with us:
To start staking AZERO tokens with us open the Substrate Portal (also known as the 'Aleph Zero Wallet') in your webbrowser.
- Go to Accounts -> Accounts to check your accounts
You need one stash account and one controller account. Hold the amount you would like to delegate in your stash account. Make sure to have a small amount (for example 1 AZERO) in the controller account to pay for the transactions.
Some of the screenshots in this manual were created at the identical testnet network. Make sure to use https://azero.dev for the Substrate Portal of the Aleph Zero Mainnet network.
- When your accounts are ready go to Network -> Staking
- Click Accounts in the Staking submenu
- Click + Nominator
- Setup your nominator. Select the stash account and controller account and type the value to bond. Click next:
- Now you can search for our validators and select the validator of your choice. When finished, click Bond & Nomintate:
- Authorize the transaction:
- All done! You created a new nominator and bonded these funds to a validator. You can check this in the Network -> Staking -> Accounts submenu:
To stake tokens this will take 1 ERA (+- 24 hours). To unbond tokens this will take 14 era's (+- 14 days).